Battalion Chief Oral Preparation 2 Day Course: Feb 12th & Mar 5th Secaucus Location
February 12 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm| $500.00
BATTALION CHIEF ORAL PREPARATION 2 Day Course
Secaucus Location: Feb 12th & Mar 5th
$500 for 2 Day course
Course will include:
- Fire-ground Evolving Incident
- Incident Command – Action Plan (Strategy & Tactics)
- Hazmat Response – 8 Step Hazmat Process
- Evolving Incident – Smooth Transition
- Subordinate Problem(s) (Including Harassment)
- Administration – Simple Approach to Answer Any Administration Problem
Oral Presentation: We have developed a system that works for all type of scenarios. We will show you how to answer any oral questions in a simple Step by Step organized way to ensure you get a perfect score across the board. You will receive all necessary simple Study Guides.
The Course will include:
- Fire ground-evolving incident: Critical ability area relating to evolving fire conditions and fire hazards that can affect fire ground operations.
- Fire Search and Rescue: Relating to safe and effective rescue tactics.
- Fire ground Decisions and Command: Critical ability area relating to planning fire ground operations based on building construction.
- Supervision: Critical ability to address interactions between fire personnel, the public, and other emergency scene personnel.
- Firefighter and Citizen Safety: Procedures to safeguard citizens and firefighters at an emergency incident.
- Oral Communication: Critical ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Following Directions: Understanding and carry out written or oral directions